What is Paintless Dent Repair?
Paintless Dent Repair is the process of repairing minor automotive dings and dents by massaging them out from the inside. The metal is formed back to its original shape and the paint is kept intact. This process can repair non-collision dents that range in size from a small coin up to basketball. Dents can be caused from doors of other vehicles, golf balls, shopping carts, hail storms, etc. Paintless dent repair is preformed by trained technicians to achieve optimal results. Dent Masters has been Kingston's leader in paintless dent repair for over two decades.
Why Choose Paintless Dent Repair?
- Our method is fast and effective, with minimal downtime. Often the dent can be repaired while you wait.
- The dent is repaired instead of being filled and painted over, or the panel being replaced.
- The paint on your car is kept intact so there is no need for repainting.
- It's an environmentally friendly process. No toxic chemicals or spray paints are used and there is minimal waste.
- A fraction of the cost of body shop repairs.
- In most cases dents can be repaired completely, leaving no trace of the damage.
Minor Scratch Repair
We also offer minor scratch repair services. Scratches and scuffs that are thin and shallow can be repaired to where they are completely undetectable or minimally noticeable. This process is a quick and cost effective solution to repainting the panel at a body shop.